WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for data literate, bright and creative Developers with a hands-on mentality and technical skills to work in our (currently remote) team supporting the Covid19 response at least 1 day a week.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will become part of the Data and IM (Information Management) Team that supports the Netherlands Red Cross and Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies all over the world. You will work closely together with the software architect, other software developers and data scientists. With your help we can build digital solutions that ensure safe, fast and fair access to aid for the most vulnerable.
- Experience with Nodejs
- Experience with React
- Experience Typescript
- Experience Ionic
- Experience Angular
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English
- Experience with Python
- Affinity with the humanitarian sector
This is a Volunteer Position for which:
- We ask you to be available at least 1 day a week
- You will need your own laptop to work from home
For more information or to submit your short motivation and CV/LinkedIn profile: