The following mapathon events are open for registration (anyone may attend):
- 16 May 2018, 17 – 21 h OPEN at Universiteit Utrecht; click here to register
- 24 May 2018, 16:45 – 21 h OPEN at Cyclomedia Zaltbommel; click here to register
- 8 June 2018, 17:30 – 21:30 h OPEN at Veiligheidsregio Rotterdam, registration will be posted here soon
The 510 team coordinates public mapathons within The Netherlands; we react on Netherlands Red Cross requests to map an area where help is needed. 510 perpares the project area and support mapathons and other mapping actions. During these events an introduction and short instruction is provided. If you want to contribute in these mapping events, anyone can register for an open mapathon.
Subsequently, we organize special mapathons for the validtion of mapped areas. A second set of eyes will ‘validate’ an already mapped area. During these mapathons there is always a validation-training provided.
Every 4 weeks on a Friday, a group of validators gather in Utrecht at Webmapper from 10 – 14 h. If you are interested to join this group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green: Open mapathons, planned
- Red: Closed mapathons, planned
- Pink: Details will follow, planned
- Grey: Past mapathons