The following mapathon events are open for registration (anyone may attend):
- 20180620: 17:00-21:00. Validation session in Utrecht, at the Social Impact Factory (above brasserie de Utrechter) Vredenburg 40, sponsored by Webmapper. Just 5 minutes from Utrecht Central Station. Take your laptop (with mouse) with you. For validating you need JOSM – download at: josm.openstreetmap.de. Pizza will be offered for a reasanoble price. A validation training starts at 17:00. Subscribe: www.eventbrite.com/e/missing-maps-validatie-tickets-46399045795
- At the moment there aren’t any open mapathons for “mappers” scheduled.
- Postponed till september: Veiligheidsregio Rotterdam
The 510 team coordinates public mapathons within The Netherlands; we react on Netherlands Red Cross requests to map an area where help is needed. 510 perpares the project area and support mapathons and other mapping actions. During these events an introduction and short instruction is provided. If you want to contribute in these mapping events, anyone can register for an open mapathon.
Subsequently, we organize special mapathons for the validtion of mapped areas. A second set of eyes will ‘validate’ an already mapped area. During these mapathons there is always a validation-training provided.
Every 4 weeks on a Friday, a group of validators gather in Utrecht at Webmapper from 10 – 14 h. If you are interested to join this group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green: Open mapathons, planned
- Red: Closed mapathons, planned
- Pink: Details will follow, planned
- Grey: Past mapathons