WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for data literate, bright and creative people with a hands-on mentality and technical skills to work in our team for a minimum of 4 months full time or 6 months part-time in The Hague.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Build responsive web pages and SPAs with state-of-the-art web technologies.
- Consuming backend web services and Restful APIs.
- Conduct code review sessions with other team members.
- Writing unit tests and debugging frontend modules.
- Testing front end integration with the backend.
- Writing code documentations.
- Proven experience with Angular2+ and Typescript.
- Ability to transform Photoshop and Sketch designs into interactive web pages.
- Experience building modular, object-oriented and functional code.
- Experience with GIT and source control systems.
- Experience consuming different web APIs, especially RESTful.
- Quality development for multiple browsers and responsive web.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, NPM and gulp.
- Experience with at least one CSS framework such Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Familiarity with Scrum software development framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience with other web frameworks like React and Vue.js
- Experience with Mobile web frameworks like Ionic, Cordova or React Native.
- Familiarity with Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies is a plus.