WHO ARE YOU?
You are data literate, bright and creative, with a hands-on mentality and technical skills to work in our team for at least 1 day a week over a flexible period of time. You will be donating your skills for our 121 project future of cash based assistance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Writing business logic code & APIs.
- Conduct code review sessions.
- Writing unit tests & debugging.
- Testing code modules against requirements.
- Testing front end integration with the back-end.
- Writing code documentations.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of backend and RESTFul APIs.
- Proficiency in business analysis and business logic code.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Deep knowledge of user authentication/authorization between multiple systems, servers, environments.
- Proven experience in backend development languages including NodeJS, .NET core and python.
- Proficiency with Git, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English.
MORE THINGS THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT
- Experience with Blockchains, Cryptocurrencies & smart contracts.
- Experience in cryptography and encryption.
- Experience with distributed systems development and design.
- A good Experience with Docker containers.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
See our other work below