WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a bright and creative Volunteer Operations/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Expert with a hands-on mentality and strong technical skills to contribute to software that serves humanitarian needs.
You will be part of an international and multidisciplinary project team and work closely together with the software architect and software developers. We therefore ask you to be able to come to our office in the Hague at least 1 day a week.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Your work will directly impact the development of a system that facilitates an innovative way of delivering humanitarian aid through cash by:
- Setting up cloud-based testing, staging and production environments using Microsoft Azure
- Setting up release management and creating deployments
- Working with the team towards continuous integration and continuous delivery using GitHub
- Introducing (Open Source) tools to further support operations, CI and CD
- Continuously optimizing the operations, CI and CD strategy for effectiveness and efficiency
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- A proven track record of server operations and CI/CD expertise
- Experience with implementing automation tools
- Proficiency with Git(Hub)
- Preferably experience with Azure Cloud
- Good verbal & written communication in English
This is a volunteer position for which:
- We ask you to come to our office in the Hague at least 1 day a week
- We reimburse travel costs
- You need your own laptop to work from
Please e-mail the Volunteer Coordinator on email@example.com if you want to apply!